A lot is going on inside me right now and I don't want it to just cook down to soup; I want to bring some of it out. What I want to do is to draw a line in front of my toes and say, "Here is where I start my journey. Today, this very moment, I begin." Amazingly, there are two facilitators to this desire: Firstly, God's grace is new every morning (Lam 3:23). How Awesome is that?!? Secondly, blogger lets me start a new blog whenever I want to.
I want to be honest with myself and others and I think that blogging can be good practice.
I want to make progress as a person, and I think that blogging can possibly be a tool to map that progress.
I want to do some really cool stuff. Blogging might help motivate me. Don't want to just have a boring blog.
I want to communicate myself, to share myself, to write.
Well, I think that I'm not being very original so far, but that's okay. Next post will be something that will give this incoherent rambling some direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment